Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mmmmm.... Coffee

Kelly made the most excellent discovery that Trader Joe's now carries New Mexico Pinon Coffee. At quite reasonable rates too! I highly recommend that all java lovers pick it up today. With its unique aroma and mellow, smooth flavor, NMPC has been a mail-order favorite around here for years.

In other caffeine related news, I was given a voucher for a free bag of Dunkin Donuts coffee after giving blood the other day. I hesitated to even use it, since the last time I had DD at home (after getting a bag as part of a yankee swap) was an awful experience: the coffee was acidic and bitter, no matter what I did to it. Well, the cheapskate side of me won out (can't turn away free coffee) and I'm happy to report that this bag is much better, almost as smooth as the coffee you get from the actual store.

No comments: