Sunday, October 11, 2009

Boooooo...

This is what you get when your coach is stoopid enough to start 3 rookie linemen in a no-huddle offense and also fire the OC 5 days before start of season. The Buffalo Bills are bad for many reasons, but the lack of any kind of plan is the most infuriating. And the whole TO situation is even more bizarre than ever; if anything, this team might actually befefit from him going off on the coach, but it seems like TO's going to play the good soldier and try to convince a good team to pay him next year.
I never thought I'd do this, but I'm putting away my jersey and flag and mug and hat until the team shows me they give a damn. Unfortunately, this probably won't happens until Ralph Wilson dies and the team goes to someone who is willing to spend some money on good players, but this owner is also probably going to look to move the team.
These are dark days for Bills fans, and it's going to get worse before it gets better.

No comments: