Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Church Set List - Listen, Learn and Love

Set List from The Church's show in Foxborough on July 2nd, 2009. (Has it really been almost a month? ye gods!) Click on the links to see YouTube videos of the songs. Some are from this tour, some from the olde days, but almost all have bad sound quality. So be it. For those of you who don't think The Church rock out, check out the You Took or
Tantalized videos, then talk to me.

Tantalized
Block
Day 5
North South East and West
Happenstance
After Everything Now This
I’m Almost With you
?
Deadman’s Hand
Pangaea
You Took
Operetta
Under the Milky Way. You should know this song already.
Reptile

Encore:
?

Space Savior
. This song grabbed me live, but leaves me cold the more I listen to it. Is it trying too hard?
Hotel Womb (skip ahead 30 min or so).
Madness guitar rock jam medley look the fuck out. Wow. These guys send the crowd home on a high note.

I'll have more about this show in a little bit. Sufficeith to say for now that if I had to program a church concert, it would be very similar to this, but perhaps with Fading Away and Ripple, and Comedown.

No comments: